Click4Solutions is a company that provides technology support services to consumers and businesses globally which are irrevocable and non-tangible. Due to the nature of services (non tangible), Click4Solutions does not refund the amount once the services are provided and accepted by the customer. As a customer, you are solely responsible to read, ask and understand the terms of service and purchase before completing your purchase order. This is because once a service is provided, there is nothing to be returned to issue a refund as this is a service and not a tangible product.
However, Click4Solutions take pride in its services and reliability and plays utmost importance in Customer Satisfaction and Issue Resolution. If you are unhappy with a particular service because your issue was not resolved to your satisfaction, we will refund you in FULL what was paid for that particular service. To process the refund, please understand the refund terms and process as laid out below. You will need to make a request for refund with our Customer Service Department via Phone or Email explaining the reason for dissatisfaction that lead to a refund request and co-operate with our Customer Service agent while a request is being made. We may make reasonable attempts to identify the root cause to try and resolve your technical query or problem associated with the service before issuing a refund.
For Stand-alone/incident based service requests:
- For One Time Incident based Service Plans, we have a 7 day refund policy.
- Please note that some issues may reoccur and if so, it will usually be within the same day or in a day or two. Hence we cover you with a 7 day refund policy if the issue has reoccurred or if you are not satisfied with the service provided.
- Please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 7 day is completed from the day the issue was resolved. Our Customer Service agent will work with you in identifying the root cause and help you fix the issue that was reported with the respective service order. If we are unable to resolve or you are still dissatisfied, we will honour your refund request provided you report it within 7 days of resolution.
For All Other PC Support plans:
- For any other plan, except the per incident plan, we have a 14 day refund policy.
- If you are unhappy with the service provided to you during the Plan’s valid period, you can call us within 14 days of issue resolution for a refund requests. Please note that these plans include more than 1 incident resolution services over a set time duration. If you are unhappy with the first incident, you can request for refunding the whole amount paid for the service plan provided you have reported the dissatisfaction within the 14 day period from the issue resolution. Otherwise, we will process refunds on a pro-rata basis depending how many services you have used and exceeded the 14 day period from each resolution date. We will make reasonable attempts to try and resolve the issue that lead to your dissatisfaction before processing any refund request.
If you have any questions about this Refund Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: